Friday, June 6, 2008

TAG!

My First Tag
And I am only doing it a week later.hehe
So sooory Phaik Sia! But thanku for giving me something to blog about.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.

TAG#1
Eight random facts about myself:

1. Contrary to popular belief, I am not really as mean as I look.Seriously!

2. I love reading. I finished Grisham and Crichton in matriculation thanks to KMPP's not-too-shabbily-stocked library.

3. I read classics. All time fav 3 - Wuthering Heights, A Tale of Two Cities, Hunchback of Notre Dame.

4. I hate peas, chick lit (Cabot, Shopaholic series dan yang sewaktu dengannya),pineapples on my pizza, corn in my nasik goreng,string beans, anything resembling string beans, Britney Spears, Hillary Duff, Simple Plan, Kirsten Dunst, Jennifer Aniston ... omigod I could go on for days=)

5. I believe in sea monsters. 70% of the whole planet is water and the deepest parts of the world are REALLY deep. Who knows wtf is down there?When Sea Nessie/Kraken comes eat you when you're swimming in the ocean laughing at me I'll just wave, safe in my plane on board something like the US Navy battleships, in case the monster goes for the ship too.

6. I do realize I am fat by magazine/mass standards. Somedays I have fat-I-should-diet days. But most days I go get an icecream and get over it.

7. I still want a bad-ass-super-cool Optimus Prime robot, the one my Dad promised me when I was five but later decided to let my mom buy me Barbie instead. Which I always tied up and let my stuffed animals save from some imagined evil baddie.

8. I really really want to save the world. Or atleast a life before I go.


TAG #2
Instructions:
Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question to make it a total of 20 questions.


1. What do you want the most now?
As of this moment, be super rich. (Second thoughts, I want everyone that I love to be happy.)

2. If you can have one more dream come true, what would it be? choose one: cure the environment from global warming and pollution, a cure for cancer, end wars and violence..
Cancer cure.

3. What are you afraid to lose now?
People I care about. Mainly my family.

4. Do you believe in being in love forever?
I dont know. When I am there, I'll let you know.

5. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
Hell yes! What's the point of NOT trying?

6. What would you do when you're feeling down and depressed?
Go find someone who'll make me feel better. Usually its my significant other.

7. Which type of person do you hate the most?
People who say one thing in front of you but another when you turn your back.

8. Do you cherish every single of your friendships?
Nope. Some yes, some so-so.

9. Do you believe in God?
Yes. I believe in a supreme being that governs mankind and the galaxy and etc but I also believe He's a lot more understanding than religion lets us think.

10. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Family. Friends. Being happy.

11. Do you find it necessary for you to have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Nope. Its great yeah, but I am not any less worthy without a man in my life. Who doesn't want a shot at the Sex and City life?Haha.

12. What do you want your friends to be like?
To get why I am the way I am.

13. What kind of friend do you hope to be in your friends' eyes?
A GREAT friend, but a BAD BAD BAD enemy.

14. If you can have a change, which part of your character would you like to change?
My temper and inability to let go of some things.

15. Would you die in order to save the ones you love?
Hell yes.

16. What would you do if you've lost everything in one shot?
I hope that never happens. But I suppose try to see the silver lining.

17. What would u do if your 'friends' are not really your friends anymore?
Get better ones.

18. What do you see yourself as in the next 5 years?
An overworked, skinny, doctor with aweful eyebags but who wakes up every morning and goes to bed every night knowing its all worth it.

19. When do u think is the best time for you to set up a family?
At least 2years after I get married. And honeymooned on another continent.=)

20. If you could be in the shoes of anybody else in the whole of history/fiction for a day, who would it be?
(Lara Croft.Heeehee)

I tag:
Anybody who reads my blog and likes this entry.
Ha-ha.

No comments: