Monday, April 14, 2008

Just a thought

I like to think that I am unpredictable.
That that is the reason why people try not piss me off.
That that is the reason why I make an awesome friend, but a really bad enemy.

I had some drama happen to me some time back involving a skinny bacul two-faced sangke bagus loser.
Note: I did not use bitch purposely.Tis a word too good for her.

My glory mean days have passed, methinks.
Nowadays, I just feel kesian half the time.
Don't get me wrong, I would so still like to see her cry.
I don't bitchslap, if there's gonna be a fight, I will be punching.
Cue taekwondo instructor's voice reminding me to not abuse my skills, it is only for self defence!

*Grins*
After all, what you give you get back right?

On another note,I really miss tkd. I just realized what a major part of my childhood it was. For those of you who dont know, my mother believes in a very well rounded upbringing. All my siblings enroll in plenty of extra activities even before we go kindy.

What do I miss about tkd?
I miss the kicking.
I miss the sandbags.
I miss the satisfied sweating.
I miss my belt-buddies who used to make me laugh everytime we hold a stance.
I miss seeing Spencer and Shamim get punished for being monkeys.
I miss the twins who was forever offering me a drink during fasting days.
I miss usually being the only girl. Make that Malay girl.
I miss that koko who paid special attention to me because of the above reason.
I miss the TTDI cendol my dad will always take me to after class.
I miss the Swensen's my mom would treat me especially because I fasted and went tkd.
I miss how Nadhirah would bug my mom for Ayamas chicken pies.
I miss that nice uncle in Kancilmas who would let me read R.L Stine for free.
I miss the awed look of guys when they realize a chick is their senior in class.
I miss seeing cute guys jaws fall open when they realize I am not just any other girl.Haha
I can beat them up properly.With technique.=)

Hmmmph.Maybe I should retake the classes.

No comments: