Sunday, March 16, 2008

17 march 2008

i am now officially 22.
omigod.it feels old.i still remember being 18 and not wanting to hit the big two-oh.
hehe.
so anyway,in honour of my birthday=)
here's 9 things i want people to know.


1. 17 march is St.Patrick's day.Shamrocks rule baby!


U can read up more about the festival here.

2. I was born caesarian-style.The doctor had to come get me.
3. I was the only girl delivered that day.and I had hair!So I was clearly everyone's favourite.

Think her.With spiky fine hair.Uh-huh.I was irresistible. More cute babies here.

4. My mum actually went in labor on the 16th.Ceh.How not special.I like sharing my birthdate with a festival.
5. I made the papers on 18 March 1986.No,its not "Miracle Baby Girl" or something.Apparently Kalamazoo,Michigan town paper reports ALL new additions to the town.
6. I was raised in Malaysia.I left the US when i was months old.My "accent" is the product of tv. Blame Ninja turtles,GI joe,Carebears,Xmen,Thundercats,Jem,My little pony and that cartoon where adorable insects will eat moon-beamed water.
7. I have a pic of me when I was a day old.I look dead-ass ugly.


8. According to the parents,I was birat (dark or a certain bruised colour) when i was a kid.Not much sunlight in winter.
9. Oh yeah,I was born in winter.My dad says it was hell burying my tali pusat/placenta.

3 comments:

The Banker said...

wow, you're born with that much hair? i wonder how much hair u have now then!

NKxvii said...

it did not carry on to adulthood i'm afraid=)

melia said...

ZOMG YOU MENTIONED MY LITTLE PONY AND MOONDREAMERS.

YOU ROCK LAH. :D